Tuesday, December 2, 2008

12 days & Counting!



Yes...Murphy definitely knows something is up...He climbed up on the couch the other night. Issac came over for Jacque's Potato Soup & a movie. Murph thought he needed to be with the big boys...better viewing.

We went to the doctor yesterday...70% effaced, no dilation. Dang! I thought for sure I would be a little bit! I try to restrain from asking our doctor all those questions he can't answer (I get enough of that myself!)...So, instead, I just answer them for him..."No way to tell when this is all going to happen, right?" "Can't really tell how big she is without ultrasound, right?" "I'm looking pretty typical for a first pregnancy, right?" "Puking is still 'normal' at this point, right?"

Until next week...or sooner if something does happen!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah & Scott said...

grace needs to come out! i keep checking all the time to see if there is a new addition to the schwengel family yet!

Our Three Girls said...

Oh my goodness! That is so exciting! I'll be thinking about you. One word...epidural! I've done it both ways...trust me!