Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Our Old Baby


Well, time is slowly ticking away...Murph's days of being our baby are numbered. He's been awful whiny lately...I think he knows something's up. (by the way, he hated being held like that)

We went to the Doc today (37 weeks) and no change from last week...no dilation, 50% effaced...everything looks good. I have a feeling this baby is going to make me wait for her. Andrew's prediction is the 21st (one week overdue)...thanks, Honey. Mine is the 16th...2 days overdue. I've been feeling pretty good during the day...but then as soon as I try to go to sleep...instantly nauseated. Yes, folks, that's right...huggin' the toilet again. So, yes, I'm definitely countin' down the days for Miss Grace's birth day.

Hope all is well with you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went into labor 2 days overdue and had Grant 3 days past my due date......I think I was the first of the Flora girls to go PAST the due date. So I feel your pain. :)