Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last Day (Cross our fingers!) of Pregnancy



We played around a little with "the belly"... I know I said I'd never post pictures of the bare belly...but what can I say...It's quite the sight! And if Andrew endures silly mustache pictures with class...I can handle a few precious preggo pix! :) We'll be heading to the hospital in 2ish hours!!! Please pray for an easy delivery & healthy baby!!! Andrew doesn't know how to blog...so I probably won't get to update by blog until we arrive home...with baby in tow!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Good luck Emily! I'm praying that everything goes smoothly for you. I can't wait to see pictures!

April & Alisha said...

I'll be thinking of you and your family today! I'll be eagerly awaiting the updated blog post of Baby Grace.

Jason and Aurelia said...

Hi Emers! I'm betting you are recovering in the hospital right now. I'd love to call but I think I'll just wait to see your update rather than potentially interupt precious rest! I hope all is well, congrats!