Sunday, December 21, 2008

First Bath, Grandpa Visits, Good Girl


Friday night we gave Baby Grace her first bath at home. She absolutely hated it! So much that it scared the pee out of her...literally!



Grandpa Seelman got to come down to see her yesterday. It was very special to see my daddy holding my baby...


Grace had lots and lots of other visitors yesterday too...and darn mom didn't get pictures! Erin, Hayley, Courtney, Tracy, Lindy, & Emily P. came down to see her & take me out to lunch. It sure meant a lot to see all of them. Emily S. came by too...can't wait for her & Molly to meet. Tammy stopped by too...and Magaw came to give Andrew & I some much needed sleep.


I know, I know braggin isn't polite...but I have to brag. Grace was wonderful last night. She ate at 11:00 down by 12:00...up again at 2:00 down at 3:00 until 6:00!...then down by 7:00 and up again at 8:30. I can handle a night like that! No crying...just eat & sleep!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

the hortons said...

It's more than okay to brag. Sleep is awesome, especially this early in the game. From what I hear (and have experienced thus far) it's fragmented for the first couple years, so get it when and where you can! Grace is so sweet and beautiful, just like her name. What a perfect little baby!

Jason and Aurelia said...

Braggins is certainly ok! She is precious. .. I know your parents are just loving every minute of it. Hope you are having a fun Christmas day, I thought I'd check in on you now that everything is settling down here. . .