Thursday, June 5, 2008

Growing Belly

12.5 weeks...oh, yes, I'm counting the .5


Okay, here it is...the belly picture. I'm not brave enough to show all...so over clothes is all you're gettin'! ;) I had Andrew take this tonight after dinner. It (the belly) starts out pretty small in the morning and grows throughout the day. So, this is it (the belly) at it's biggest. It's all still so shocking...I amazed. I am definitely feeling better. It's been a week or so since a puking marathon. Yea!!! I'm not 100% but any improvement is greatly appreciated. Tara said that some book she read said (did you follow that?) the peak is at 11 weeks and if you're still sick then, your peak is at 15 weeks and if you're still sick then, your peak is at 5 months. What kidda joke is that???!?! Seriously? Seriously.

Other mommies...Do I look too big for 12.5 weeks??? I can't shake the idea that there might be two of them. Surely not, right?

1 comment:

Tourtillot Family said...

Emily
Your belly is not big! I cant remember when I started showing. Around 3-4 months, I think, but it is all a blur to me now. When is your first ultrasound? They spotted my twins at 15 weeks on a little office ultrasound machine. Take advantage of silence in the house the next couple of months!
Amy