Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What a WONDERFUL Sound!

Yes! We had our doctor's appointment yesterday and we met our new doctor (long story...we fired our last one)...AND heard the sweetest little heartbeat. There's just nothing quite like that sound. It was so cool. Andrew took a video of it on his cell phone and if I knew anything about how to get it on here I would. The heartbeat was 163 bpm. I absolutely loved our new doctor. He's everything I had hoped for...I feel so relieved we switched. I asked him if he could tell if there were 2 babies...and he said no...but he showed me where the top of my uterus was and said if there were 2 babies my uterus would be much higher. SO, I guess all my dreams were incorrect...and my bigger belly is just my bigger belly. I still haven't gained any weight though!



Today is Jon & Ann's (Andrew's parents) 42nd anniversary! This was taken at their 40th...My how time flies! Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

Tourtillot Family said...

Yea no twins! I love my two, but I wouldnt wish it upon anyone unless they really wanted twins. Em- I remembered when I found out I was having twins I was at 16 weeks and I was measuring out at 20 weeks, the Dr told me. Isn't it cool to hear the heartbeat the first time. I cant wait till you have your ultrasound, those are so much fun! Take care, Congrats!

the hortons said...

Yeah for the first heart sounds! That number is pretty high, I am stating (for the record) that I think you are having a girl.

Our Three Girls said...

I'm voting for a girl, too! When Tessa and Tatum went with me to hear Rowan's heartbeat, Tessa told me it sounded like pretty music. I'm sure it sounded like pretty music to you, too!