Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hartford Wedding & Sara's Shower

Emily Morris & Daniel Hartford were married on Saturday. Beautiful outdoor wedding... Makes me feel really old...
little Emily is married????



Emily & Marilyn


Sara & Brother John's wedding is quickly approaching.
We had a shower for Sara on Sunday. Her mom & dad were able to spend a couple of days in the big 'ole town of Flora. I really enjoyed getting to know them & can't wait for the Big Day!



Future Groom & Bride



It was good to see my girl cousins at the shower. Adrienne had her babies with her, Allison & Benjamin and Helen had her new baby, Lucy, with her. OH! So sweet!

Life here in preggo land is not fun. Dare I say I hate it...I've not been feeling well at all. Instead of getting better it's getting worse. I know it will all be worth it in the end...but dear goodness...I have a whole new respect for mommies.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Tourtillot Family said...

Oh Em, I am sorry you are still feeling crappy due to the pregnancy. Honestly, I was uncomfortable the whole time, but I had two, not one! Hopefully you will feel better soon, in the end it will be all worth it.

Our Three Girls said...

Hope you feel better soon! By the way, you feel old thinking about Emily getting married? I feel ancient!

Love you! Tell Andrew HI!