Monday, June 9, 2008

Intern Schwengel

Andrew has started his summer internship with the DNR (Department of Natural Resources...all I think when I hear DNR is Do Not Resuscitate...Ha!) He's with the conservation officer here in Perry County and so far...he's lovin' it! He comes home and before I can ask how his day was he's already smilin'. Who knew arresting drunk boaters could be so much fun!?



We had a quick, crazy storm this afternoon. Andrew was driving around the fairgrounds when this tree was struck by lightning. Pretty cool lookin'...


He'll just die when he sees I've posted this picture...hee he... He looked so cute...I couldn't resist. Conservation Police Officer in training...and his fearless companion...


We go to the baby doctor tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to hear the heartbeat. I've been having dreams about babies the past couple of nights...Andrew asked...were they boy babies or girl babies??? I don't know if they were boys or girls...but always more than one baby! Probably not...but who knows! I'll update soon...

2 comments:

Tourtillot Family said...

Good luck at your appointment! Keep us updated as to what is going on!
Amy

the hortons said...

Love the picture of Andrew in his uniform! Who would want to be arrested by such a cutie!

In reference to your last post, your belly does look a wee bit bigger than most people I've seen at 12.5 weeks. Mommy's intuition is pretty dead on, so if you were carrying two (or more) I guess it won't be that shocking : )

I've also heard that Mom's with multiples suffer longer and harder with morning sickness (if they have it to begin with). So there you go.. Have you tried the acupuncture band (Sea Bands). I never got much relief, but I've heard they do work.

Can't wait to hear all about your appointment. Good luck! Love you!