Monday, June 23, 2008

Baby Noah Zettler

Yea!!! Noah is here!!! Josh & Tara had their baby boy yesterday at 4:31 a.m. He weighed 8lbs. 7 oz. & I think he was 21 1/2 in. long. Big Boy! Tara started having mild contractions at 5 am on the 21st and spent her day trimming the shrubs and walking around the mall. Then headed to the hospital around 1:00 a.m. and Noah was born 3 1/2 hrs. later. Perfect!








He is so handsome...Tara's brown hair and Josh's blue eyes! They were all headed home today. So exciting!!!

4 comments:

Tourtillot Family said...

Tara's baby is adorable! Tell her congrats for me. Hope all is well with you all!

the hortons said...

Tell them congratulations for me. Noah is beautiful, just like his Mom and Dad! I'm ready for another baby pic (hint, hint).

Our Three Girls said...

That's great! What a beautiful baby. Tell them that I am so happy for them. Maybe they should start a blog. You work on that, okay?

the hortons said...

I meant belly pic, I must still have pregnancy brain ; )