Saturday, April 14, 2007

One Step Closer


Pensacola Beach
Yea!!! I will never, ever, take another written test again in my life!...Except the occasional driver's test...thinking, thinking,...Yep, that's it! If you can think of any others, keep them to yourself and let me enjoy this thought. My mom drove down to Birmingham, AL to keep me company during the tests. We had a really good time...Thanks Mom!!!

I've got a week and a half left here in Pensacola. I'm excited to hit the beach as much as I can...Can't head back to the Midwest without a tan, can I?!

Andrew is packing up the U-Haul tomorrow and heading out on Monday morning. Our parents are so excited to have us back home...for good, hopefully! And we are too! There's no place like home!

COUNTDOWN: 20 days until graduation

2 comments:

the hortons said...

Congrats on getting done with the last test you'll ever take in your life (and you're still alive)! I am proud to have such a smart friend. Get a tan, but be careful not to get too much sun! Love you!

Our Three Girls said...

Congratulations, Emily! I'm sure you are so relieved! Take a few walks on the beach for me.