Monday, April 9, 2007

Meet Murphy!

Skyler Short was the coolest dog I'd ever met...until now!!!
Sorry Aim...(Don't let Sky know, okay?) Murphy is wonderful!


How could you resist a face like this?!

"This is my daddy..."

Tired doggie.

Just to be fair, here's a picture of the 2nd coolest dog in the world.
Skyler Short, proud companion of Amy & Adam...I wonder if he'll take on Adam's last name after the wedding???


How could I leave out Ted?! Sorry Ted! (puppy formally known as Teddy)
Da was ~8.5 months pregnant here...and I had just driven from Utah to Missouri. I'm not saying we look bad...I'm just saying we've looked better! Ted, of course, looks fabulous. :)

2 comments:

the hortons said...

Murphy is the cutest! It was like a puppy fashion show. Skyler looks too cool in his goggles. Yeah, I would have to agree with you and say that is not "the best" we've ever looked. I'm glad you posted it anyway. That was a good afternoon. Loves ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily!
I am so happy for you! You look awesome and I your dog is so cute! I miss you, I keep up on what you are doing thru Da. Email me sometime. I am sure you will do great on your exams! Love,
Amy (Wiltse) Tourtillott