Sunday, April 8, 2007

New Blogger!


Well,...I guess I'll try this blog thing. I don't know how exciting it'll be...but hopefully some day something exciting will happen and be worth posting! :)

Andrew & I had a wonderful Easter weekend in Pensacola, FL. Andrew is finishing his last week in the U.S. Navy!!! He'll leave sunny Jacksonville for good 'ole Du Quoin, Illinois on the 16th. We're all so proud of him for serving and ready for him to move on home. He'll start summer school at SIU in June. We went shopping and got him all new school clothes (the boy hadn't had new clothes since boot camp). Now all he needs is a trapper-keeper and he is set!

I've got 17 more days here in Pensacola and 26 days until graduation...as if the countdown didn't give it away...I'm anxious...very anxious. This Thursday and Friday I take a portion of Part III of my national boards. I'm having a very hard time studying... We shall see...I MUST pass!

2 comments:

the hortons said...

I am so excited that I can stalk you over the Internet now ; ) Keep updated as often as you can. You guys look so good together! I am going to add you as a link as well. Happy Blogging!

Our Three Girls said...

Oh my gosh! You two are so cute! I'm so excited that I can stalk you, too! Dan's gonna love this! Keep us updated on all your news!