Sunday, April 29, 2007

Home Again, Home Again...


Back in Illinois!...Well, actually I'm in Indiana for the week, staying with my good friend Alison...I'll explain. I drove from P-Cola, FL to Andrew's on Thursday (left @ 5am!) . We did a quick day and a half of house hunting...then drove to my parent's house. Andrew & my dad worked on building a new deck...My mom worked in the yard...and I packed my bags...again...and left for B-town, IN to take my final Boards and graduate. I got up at 4:30 CST to take my boards at 6:30 CST (I'm whining here if you haven't caught on). They lasted until 10:00 CST...And I am DONE! Graduation is this Friday...we have a couple days of seminars & such...but I am officially done with optometry school! Sweet!My dad gave Andrew his old little motorcycle...needs a little work...but looks like fun!


They weren't real thrilled I was taking their picture...hence no eye contact, pearly whites...etc.

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Yay! Congratulations on your graduation! Did you find a house you liked? Tell Andrew HI! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

congratulations, emily. so happy for you! i am very proud of you. that is amazing! love, sarah