Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Healthy Baby GIRL Schwengel

Yea!!! It's a girl! She's so cute! I know, I know...you can't tell much from an ultrasound...but we think she's just beautiful. And...Yes, Andrew is doing fine...although he did say to me, "I don't know anything about dollies and dresses." He's going to be the best little girl's daddy...I just know it!

Our little girl has a big mouth just like her momma!


Her precious little foot.

Girlie parts!

Profile of the beauty...


Both sets of grandparents came down to the doctor with us. It was really neat to have them there. My dad was not so sure about being in the room with me and my big belly ...but he loved it! I heard him say, "Look, there's the heartbeat!"

We met Erika, Joe, Ellie, & Jake at Fujiyamas (sp?!) a Japanese steakhouse to celebrate. Ellie was just dieing for it to be a girl...She's one happy cousin.

8 comments:

Tourtillot Family said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so sweet and lovable. Plus they are so so so fun to shop for! Your motherly instincts were right on Emily. I am happy for you guys! Enjoy your last months of silence, get lots of sleep and buy a lot of pink stuff!

Meghan said...

Congratulations! Girls are the best! My husband was the same way when we found out we were having a girl. Of course he loves her to death but he was still a little nervous about having a girl. He made the comment the other day that he is so happy we had a girl first!!

I laughed out loud when I read your comment about our conflict management class. I COMPLETELY forgot about that!! How funny!

the hortons said...

YAY! She is perfect and beautiful! Congratulations you two! Girls are so sweet. I just love em'. Have you narrowed the names down yet? or are you keeping them a secret?

Carrie said...

Baby girls are the best! (I'm biased...) Start saving, you'll go broke with all the cute girl stuff out there! Congratulations!

Our Three Girls said...

Yea! You know that our house LOVES girls! I can't wait to meet her. And, yes, I'm sure that Andrew will be a great daddy for little girls.

Love you both!

Sarah & Scott said...

our girls can play together at brush creek! it will be so fun!

congrats!

Jason and Aurelia said...

Oh yea!! A girl! Tell Andrew that Jason's advice is to go and buy a shotgun today. ;)

Our due date is December 1st. Feeling good. . . I really should be packing now but I wanted to say congrats to you guys. Girls are soooo fun! And to echo another comment/question. . . names?

Miss you, talk to you soon!

The Hurli-Fam said...

Just catching up - congrats on another girl! Two girls is lots o' fun! And, someday, lots o' drama :) Until then, enjoy the cuteness! :)