Monday, July 7, 2008

4th Friends

Here's the 16th week picture. This was taken in the morning and I swear I look so much bigger at night! Gravity! I'm 17 weeks now and thought I felt the baby move this morning. Who knows?! It only happened twice and I haven't felt anything all day...


Our good friends Jon and Julie came up to visit from Nashville this weekend. It (as always) was so good to see them. The boys did lots of boy stuff (fishing, cold ones, bon fires) and us girls did lots of girl stuff (talking, cooking, talking). We went to Jon & Ann's for their annual 4th party & fireworks...I forgot my camera. And then we had a last minute cookout at our house on Saturday. Here we are (well, Jon & Julie) at the fairgrounds for the city fireworks.


Nathan & Amber...Du Quoin friends! Amber is due in August with their first baby...a boy named Briar. :)

6 comments:

the hortons said...

Em, pregnancy does you good. You have that glow! How's the nausea treating you these days? Think about you often and miss you much.

Our Three Girls said...

You are adorable! Love the baby bump! Glad you had a great 4th of July. Keep those updates coming!

Carrie said...

Congratulations, you too! I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog! I hope you don't mind...
Emily- you are adorable. I hope you continue to feel well- you look amazing...!

Carrie (Grice) Wood

Meghan said...

Hi Emily! I too happened to stumble across your blog and was so happy to hear that you are expecting! Matt and I just had a little girl about 4 months ago. It seems like forever since we were all at Graceland. I'm so happy for you and hope you don't mind me snooping at your blog!
-Meghan (Hardie) Sewing

Tourtillot Family said...

You look amazing emily! I looked like a cow already at 17 weeks. You will be a great mom, Dr.Em!
Amy

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic, little one:) Hope you are feeling better! I love catching up on your blog - I can't believe you're already almost 20 weeks! Half way there, darlin!