Sunday, July 13, 2008

Darren & Lisa's Wedding


Darren, a good friend from high school, and his bride, Lisa were married yesterday. It was so much fun...they had planned an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception at the Hidden Lake Winery. Well,...it stormed and so everything was indoors...not what they had planned but really beautiful and fun. Andrew had to work and Murphy had to stay home...

Sad Murphy

Darren & Lisa


My mom & dad were there...looking quite nice, in my opinion. My dad is training to run a marathon this fall...he ran 12 miles yesterday. I was suppose to train with him...I can't say I'm too disappointed!

The girls: Hayley, Tracy, & Janna
Emily & Jacque

Okay, so there's a story behind this glass of dark liquid. It doesn't seem near as funny as it did last night...And I was sober... Paul, Janna's husband, got a glass of "tea" and it was pitch black and smelt like mushrooms and tasted like beef broth. We past it all around the table trying to figure out was was wrong with it...I didn't get my sniffer anywhere near the unknown liquid for fear of puking once again. I'm guessin' this is definitely gotta be one of those "had to be there" stories...but here it is...the glass of tea/mushroon/beef broth...as requested. Don't let this tea mishap fool you...we all had a delicious meal and stuffed ourselves silly.

Jacque and Zac


We had such a great time and can't wait to see each other again next weekend at our 10 year class reunion. 10 years???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes........the tea story was just as funny as it was last night if not moreso!

Our Three Girls said...

Good thing it don't like tea! Wedding are so fun and I have not been to any this summer. DARN!

Sutton Family said...

I don't know if you remember me but I'm Da's friend Emily Sutton (used to be Bidney). I hope you don't mind me checking your blog occasionally. I used to hang out w/ your hubby at g-land...but I doubt he remembers me:) Congrats on the upcoming baby. Sounds like everything is going well. Don't worry the sickness will pass and then before you know it a baby is in your arms.