Sunday, July 27, 2008

20 Weeks


Here it is...The big belly! It's gotten so much bigger this week. I hadn't really felt too much movement and then last night...after some Olive Garden goodness...by golly, our baby was kickin' up a storm! Andrew was able to feel it too...very, very cool... We go to the doctor this Tuesday for our ultrasound and will know at last who will be joining our little family...boy or girl??? My gut says girl...Andrew says, "Probably"... everyone else is having boys! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Woohoo! Such a cute belly! I can't wait to read the post after your ultrasound. I'm guessing girl, too!

Tourtillot Family said...

Emily! You are too cute. I cant wait to hear what the sex of the baby is! Have fun tomorrow at your ultrasound!

Anonymous said...

Half way done! I am DYING to know if it is a boy or girl!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH -- I am still thinking girl........