Sunday, May 18, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame...

Jon & I went over to Herrin to see Jake's ballgame Saturday. He told him that he'd pay him $5 for every home-run and $1 for every time he made it across the plate...Jake made $11 when it was all said and done!!!

I had a great time hanging out with my wonderful niece, Miss Ellie. It was Fun Day at the park which means LOTS of candy & food...oh, and fun!



Courtney & Landrey Erin & Jack
This was taken last weekend in Flora at Hayley & Jarrod's cookout. I guess I dropped the ball on taking pictures...this is all I got! And we had such a good time with everyone and their babies. Erin is expecting her second boy any day now.

Side note...I have an official "Baby Bump"...there is no denying...this isn't just belly fat! :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: