Sunday, May 11, 2008

1 + 1 = 3!!!





Wait a tick!...Is that a faint little second line???



There it is again...a second faint little line!



Let's make sure this isn't just the Dollar Tree pregnancy test error... By golly...it's TRUE!



Might as well check one more time...


WE'RE PREGNANT!!!!


This is my parent's reaction...Andrew's are just as excited...just didn't get it on film.


Here are some Q & As:

1) Were we trying to have a baby?
no. but we weren't exactly not trying either...call it a science experiment!
2) How far along are we?
9 weeks and counting
3) When is the due date?
December 14th
4) How am I feeling?
Like crap...to be honest. Meat is the biggest turn off right now. I feel okay during the day (just really tired) and then I feel horrible at night. I'm really hoping 2nd trimester will bring good, happy pregnant feelings.
5) Will we find out the sex?
YES! We both are way too excited to wait.
6) What do we think it is?
Everyone except Andrew & Jake Davis thinks it has got to be a girl...We're just calling her "Peach" for now.
7) Are you showing?
It's hard to tell what is just my fat layer and what might be baby...I think it's gotta be baby, right?

Happy Mother's Day!!!

5 comments:

Russ & Emily said...

Wow Em! Congrats! I guess we are behind times. We got married last August. I'll be excited to find out the sex of the baby.

April & Alisha said...

That's awesome Emily! Congrats! You will be a great mom! This year has been a baby bonanza...I love it!

the hortons said...

Emily and Andrew, I can't think of two better people to be parents. What a blessing! I am so excited for you both and can't wait for more posts and belly pics. Keep us all updated. Congratulations! Love you guys!

Sarah & Scott said...

hooray! now you know you are going to have to post a lot of updates or else people get hostile! :)

love you!
sarah

Our Three Girls said...

Oh my goodness! I need to check blogs more often! I missed this post and read the one after! I just sat there for a second trying to figure out what I had missed. Congratulations, you two! That is awesome! You will be marvelous parents. Love you both! :)