Sunday, April 13, 2008

Renovations

YES!!! New appliances! My parents came down this weekend to help us install the up-to-date appliances... We've just jumped like 4 generations of appliances...good riddance copper-tone brown!






Poor things...they honestly look way worse in the garage than they ever did in the kitchen!



The micro/hood couldn't be installed this weekend b/c of the cabinet situation. My dad took the cabinets back home with him to re-work so we can install the microwave...kinda crazy!



Flooring is our next project...stay tuned!



New wall oven...oh so nice...It makes me so happy!

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Looks good! I love when Dan finishes a renovation project! :)

Tourtillot Family said...

I am so happy for you Emily! I hope you start to feel better your second trimester, I sure did. I added your blog to my friend link, hope that is ok!
Love
Amy