Sunday, December 20, 2009

Grace's 1st Birthday Party!

Gracie had a Cupcake 1st Birthday Party!


Her own little cake. She very carefully ate the "cherry" off of the top & smeared some icing on the side. I didn't expect her to go crazy with it. She's always very careful & gentle with new things.


Hayley & Jarrod, Lindy & Mia came down for the big bash! So glad they could come!


The boys...Andrew, John, Jon, & Mike


Hayley & Miss Mia


Entertaining


Lindy & Mia...no cupcakes for you!


"It's my party and I'll cry if I want to..." She did NOT want to wear her party hat! Her hair looks so blonde here.


Yummy!



Molly enjoyed her cupcake! And she liked wearing a party hat!


"These are for me?!"



She puts her arms behind her back when she concentrates!



Emily & Molly, Lindy & Mia, Emily & Grace, Sara & Kenadie, Jessi & Sam & Josh





LOTS of new toys to play with. She had a high speed come apart when we got home from her party...too much of everything will do that to a girl. After her nap she was ready to dive into hard core playing.



I cannot believe our baby is ONE year old! She is the light of our lives...such a blessing. It brings tears to my eyes just thinking about what could've been last year at this time...God saved me & allowed us to raise this dear child together.

Can't wait to see what our next year with Grace will bring...so thankful for our baby, our health, our marriage, our church, our families, our friends...the list goes on and on!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Em,
Can't believe Grace is one!! She is SOOO CUTE! You look very happy.