Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthdays!

Grace's 1st Birthday!!!

My pictures are in reverse...again...jeezo!





Erika, Ellie, & Jake stopped by before bedtime to give her a few gifts. She loves her new flower garden!

The family went shopping for her birthday party! We usually don't shop with Daddy...he's so much fun!

Grace had her first ice cream cone! She loved it!



And her first Happy Meal...how nutritious, I know...she can spare a few calories.




Check out my new forward facing car seat! I love it! She was so confused the first car ride..."I can see you!"


This little hat was mine when I was a baby. And her jacket is new from Daddy for her birthday.


Impossible!

Birthday morning..."YEA!"

First sleep in my new car seat.

Grace & Magaw...Happy Birthday Magaw!


We had a nice dinner at our house for Ann & Erika's birthdays.


Yum...yum...yummmmmmy!!!

No comments: