Wednesday, March 17, 2010

So Sorry!

I know...3 months with no new posts! I'm not a bad blogger...really...it's not my fault! We are having computer issues...can't get my pictures to load. So...when we get it fixed I will post all things fun from Christmas to St. Patty's Day. (especially because this is my scrapbook...and I'm horrible at writing in Grace's baby book)

Grace is turning into a little girl...no more baby...She's 15 months old now and is just a delight. She says lots and lots of words...up, baby, bubble, turtle, purple...and she knows lots of her animal sounds...puppy, cow, kitty cat, pig, sheep and lamb, lion, horse...And she can point out the giraffe, elephant, zebra, horse, crab, fish, snail, octopus, turtle, hippo...on and on...She's learning to "jump" and seems to really like sports...we've gone to a couple of Ellie's games & Grace is so attentive to all that's going on. She watches "baball" (basketball) with her daddy and is still his biggest fan. We love her so much and can't wait to see what may.

No comments: