Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Wild Weekend

Of course my pictures are out of order...geez...how long have I been doing this...still can't remember how to post them in order. Oh well!

I...Deep breath...spent the weekend without Grace for the first time ever. She happily stayed with Grandma & Grandpa in Flora. They said she was perfect...naturally.

We had a bridal shower/bachelorette weekend for Emily in Springfield, MO. It was tons of fun. Emily & I hadn't seen each other in a whole year. Super good to laugh with her. She's getting married next month & we can't wait!

While at G & G's house, Grace mastered the art of rolling over every which way. She loves to go wherever she wants.

The Bride







Off to Grandma's...

1 comment:

Tourtillot Family said...

She is so cute! You were so close to Fort Scott Emily, I live like maybe 2 hours from Springfield! She is so precious. Enjoy all these months with her!
Love
Wiltso!!