Saturday, May 16, 2009

Big Girl, Mother's Day, Daddy's Girl, & 5 Months

Hello Everyone! I can move where ever I want!

Seriously, this last month Grace has become a little human...you know what I mean...personality galore!


She's really takin' a liking to eating food. Yum, yum...
She watches Andrew & I eat with this hurt look on her face like..."what about me?!"



I hosted Mother's Day this year. It was my first holiday...and it went well. I think both my mom & Andrew's were thrilled to have the day off (even though they both help tremendously).



We ate outside. We were so glad the weather was nice. I'm not sure if you all heard about the crazy weather southern Illinois had two Fridays ago (and random storms since then)...BIG time tree damage... I was working at SIU Health Center when it came through...and Andrew just happened to be driving....YIKES! Luckily, there weren't too many injuries/deaths...but there are still people without power.


Cousin Time...Ellie, Grace, & Jake


Daddy's little hunter!

I'm 5 months old!

No comments: