Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ridiculously Long Post

My beautiful baby...Goodness...I could just eat her up! Sounds kinda like a proud Momma?...I just can't believe she's ours...such a good baby...love her, love her.




Got my shoe off...smiling with my pacifier.

We had May's play group last week. The babies are getting so big...

Cy, Grace, Jess, & Josh


Sam & Caden, Josh, Grace, Jess, Cy, & Kenadie


Buddies


Family Portrait
(first try, I might add)


Papaw & his girl...sitting up!


Yeah, I doin' it!


We went to Emily & Rob's to play with Molly the other night. The girls just stared at each other...sign of a good friend...able to sit & stare without exchanging words.


Grace had her blessing at Magaw & Papaw's church today. It was very special. Ellie sang & played her flute beautifully...I cried...Andrew said he was close. She sang a song called, "You knit Me Together in My Mother's Womb"...Loved it!


Uncle John & Aunt Sara were able to come too! It's not very often that we are all together...especially down at our house.



We ate outside again...Grace too!


So that's what's going on 'round these parts. Grace doesn't want to lay down anymore...now that she can sit unassisted. She's back to sleeping all night...knock on wood!

1 comment:

Sarah & Scott said...

em...she's so gorgeous! and her smile is so sweet! i can't wait to meet her one of these days! maybe she and greta will go to camp together when they get bigger!