Thursday, March 27, 2008

Tara's Baby Shower

Miss Tara...er...Mrs. Tara had her baby shower Saturday before Easter. Josh & Tara are getting excited to welcome their new baby boy this June. His name is Noah...and from the 4D sonogram pictures he apparently looks like Josh.

















Tara and Maggie met me today for lunch...oh so nice... Tara is looking & feeling great. And Maggie is on Spring Break this week.
I've been wanting to cut my hair...not too short...just some sorta style. So...we randomly got my hair cut during my lunch hour (um...and 1/2)... I was home for ~5 minutes before Andrew noticed...granted he was busy folding laundry when I walked in the door... He asked if I was sad he didn't notice sooner...Um, No...just keep on a foldin'! :)












Okay, I know...very busy picture...but for all you Gracelanders... Marla Martin (Gabe's wife) is also expecting and she's sitting over towards the kitchen in the black shirt... She's adorable pregnant.







I try to post some pix of my new hair.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Three Girls said...

Tara looks adorable! I'm not even sure that I knew that Marla was pregnant. Next time you see them, tell them that they MUST start a blog so we can keep up on what is going on! I want to see the hair! Post pics! :)

P.S. Andrew folds laundry! He's a keeper!