Monday, March 10, 2008

Atlanta Motor Speedway



Race fans...Julie & Jon, Emily & Andrew, Jessi & Alex


10 rows up from the start/finish...hear them engines roar!


Personally, I didn't really get Nascar from just watching it on t.v...they go around in a circle...what's the big deal.... BUT! After seeing the cars go 180 mph inches from each other, I've got a whole new appreciation for it. It was really fun. Andrew's driver is 1 Martin Truex , Jr. and Jon's is 07 Clint Boyer. I've decided that 9 Kasey Kahne is going to be my driver. He seems like a nice guy!


We didn't realize how pasty-white our skin has gotten over the winter. None of us wore any sunscreen...so we are R-E-D, RED! Andrew doesn't look nearly as goofy as me and my Rudolph nose. Great...very professional...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Our Three Girls said...

I'm so not into Nascar but you were pretty convincing with that description. Sounds like a really fun trip!