Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good Times!

Jessi & I braved all day shopping with 2 infants & a 3 yr. old! Are we crazy?! It was so much fun & not nearly as stressful as we thought...might do it again soon.

Isn't this hilarious? I was putting away groceries and Grace was helping. I went to put something away in the bathroom & she turned to see where I was going! I know, I know...you aren't suppose to put the Bumbo on top of counters...I won't when she can actually get out of it, I promise...and I know, I know...probably shouldn't leave the room with her in it either. Am I the worst mom out there?


Aunt Erika, Ellie, & Jake came over to see Grace last weekend. (Papaw in the background!)
We went on a stroller walk with Murphy...lovin' the spring weather!


Gettin' to be good friends!


1 comment:

Preston and Ashten's World said...

Hi, I'm a friend of Nanthida's and peak in on your blog once in awhile as my little boy is a few months older than yours..(although he only weighs 13lbs and doesn't look that much older) anyways I just had him in the bumbo today, (on the floor) and he somehow toppled out --I too left the room...he is not really mobile at all and have no idea what he did..but thankfully he was on the floor..but always laughed at people who said --don't leave them alone in the bumbo...guess they were right...it can happen...just thought I would share my experience with you...Jen