Tuesday, March 10, 2009

1st Play Group

Oh boy, oh boy did we have a good time yesterday!?! Such fun! It was our first play group with Molly, Cy, Jess, Josh, & Grace...and Emily, Mo (Jessi's mom who watches Cy), Brooke, Jessi, and me. We had a blast!



Naptime for Grace


Naptime for Jess


Naptime for Josh


Eatin' time for Molly


Kickin' Time for Grace

We posed the babies for a few pictures. Cy absolutely HATED it! Molly is modeling, Jess is sound asleep, & the rest of the crew were just confused!


We put the babies in birth order...Molly--5 months, Cy--3.5+ months, Grace--3 months, Jess--2.5 months, & Joshua--1 month

Now Joshua is hating it... Note: Jess...still asleep! Molly...still posing!


It's not funny that Cy was crying...but how funny is this picture...I've got girls on either side of me...WAH!!!

Best friends share a moment on a blanket.


It's really cool to see all these babies at different stages. We are all impressed with Molly who can roll over... Can't wait for next month (okay...maybe I can...Grace is acting way too big too soon)...
Can you imagine having this many babies at once?! OR more?!! Crazy!

I just love being Grace's mom!

1 comment:

Jason and Aurelia said...

Awww! That is awesome! I love it! I wish I could have been there with Aly Beth. hehe

Aren't they fun now! How are you my friend? We've updated our blog but there aren't any new pictures of Aly on there. I will try to fix that soon. Take care!