Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Weekend in Champaign, Flora, & 24


We traveled up to Champaign this past weekend...Andrew tested for the Urbana Police...we spent the night with Uncle Phil & Aunt Sharon. It was so good to see them & Ron & Lorri. Grace really liked her cousin Lorri! :)


While Andrew was testing, I met up with Zac, Jacque, & Reagan. Reagan is so darn cute...such a good girl. Jacque is expecting in early March. We went to Reagan's best friend, Conner's birthday party.


Jacque & I hit up Gymboree (shocker) while the boys & Reagan watched the Illini game.

It was so fun to spend the day with the Bridgeman's.


Maybe I don't mind bows! :) We spent the night in Flora at my parents house. John & Sara just happened to be there too! What a treat! None of us stayed longer than 12 hours but it was good to see them. I talked my mom into taking the first feeding (prepared bottle)...& it was wonderful!


Aunt Erika hosted a 24 party on Sunday night. This is Ellie's first lesson in baby care...the dreaded diaper change.


Jake checkin' out his cousin...I asked him what he thought of her bow...and he said it would be better if it was camouflaged.

We are just loving this little baby. She's so great. We were convinced that she is advanced for her age...smiling & trying to communicate, making eye contact....But I was reading in my What to Expect in the 1st Year book last night...and apparently she's normal! :) She's supposed to be doing all those things at 1 month. Oh...normal...and perfect! :)

No comments: