Saturday, October 11, 2008

Speaking of hunting...Andrew had vowed not to shave his face until he got a deer! How silly?! I took this picture about 5 days ago...so you can imagine, it only got worse.



Today is his 10 year class reunion...big decision...to shave or not to shave. He decided that a clean shave would probably be the best choice (whew!)...but before he shaved it all off, we had a little fun. This is his Super Troopers look... I'm sure he didn't think I would plaster this all over our blog! Hey, if you're willing to be this silly, you gotta share!



This picture was taken in Bloomington, IN after a LONG day of continuing education. I look like poo & kinda felt like it...but it's the only picture I've had taken in a long time of the growing little one. So, don't look at my face! I'm 31 weeks tomorrow.



Brandy & Ryan let Morgan & I stay with them during this continuing edu. seminar. They (along with Brandy's mom, Linda!) threw me a mini-baby shower with wonderful gifts & cake! Thanks, girls! I loved it!

2 comments:

Curry Favor said...

you look great! and i haven't seen andrew in years...i can't even remember the last time we were both at BC together! okay...if you weren't pregnant, i would punch you in the face...why, you ask? i made the pumpkin dip and ate the whole thing in 2 days! it was so good! THIS is a problem! love you!
- sarah koehler hartley

Our Three Girls said...

Boy! Andrew was not messing around with that facial hair! :) Love your adorable belly...and, yes, Sarah did tell me that she made the pumpkin dip and that it was delicious! I'll have to try it!