Sunday, October 12, 2008

Molly Claire


Good friends (& fellow optometrists at MEC) Emily & Rob had their first baby on October 8th. She is an absolute doll...So tiny & precious. I took these pictures this evening of her. We are just certain that Molly & Grace are going to be the best of friends.







Today is also my 28th birthday! My mom, dad, grandma, & aunt drove down to Giant City to eat with us. Andrew's parents & Ellie came too. We had a really nice visit. My dad thought it was hilarious that I was barefoot & pregnant standing in the kitchen.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sarah & Scott said...

happy birthday! those are great pics....molly claire is very cute...that is vadsana's oldest daughter's name. (although it's spelled a little differently)

the hortons said...

Happy Birthday! Did you take those pictures of Molly Claire? You are good. I hope all is well. I think about you all the time. You are a beautiful pregnant lady, and I hope to see more belly pictures in the future (or at least the next seven to ten weeks)! Love you.