Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Ellie's Reaction


This was Ellie's reaction to the news that her baby cousin was, in fact, a girl. My mom captured it on her camera and I just got a copy for myself. Isn't it great! I wish we had a picture of Jake's face...I'm pretty sure he did a half-eye roll. :)

I'll post the baby's name shortly...in case you are still unscrambling! :) My brother's were the best...just in case you come up with these too...they are wrong... Carly Reagun...nope....Angela Curry...also a no... He finally settled on the correct names. Angela Curry???
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

the hortons said...

I think my first guess was a little more believable than Angela Curry. Well, I hope so anyway. Also, I am getting the impression that Ellie wanted a girl cousin. Maybe just a little ; ) Hope you're feeling good. I tried to call your cell, but I couldn't get through. Just thinking about you. Love much.

Our Three Girls said...

Post the name! Post the name! I'm horrible at puzzles. I tried for about 15 minutes and gave up!

Our Three Girls said...

Post the name! Post the name! I'm horrible at puzzles. I tried for about 15 minutes and gave up!

Our Three Girls said...

Darn! I did the double comment again! Sorry!