Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, today is the day for love...and I'm at home sick! I worked until 1:30...I had them call all my patients in early and worked through lunch...all in the name of 'get me home and to bed'. I still feel like poo but Andrew is home with me now...and he brought flowers! :)

I was reminded today of our wedding vows and how cool it was to say them to Andrew and how even cooler it was to hear him say them to me... I am so blessed to share my life with him.

Schwengel Wedding Vows

I, Andrew, in faith, honesty, and love, take you, Emily, to be my wife. I promise to be your devoted and loving companion. I will be gracious and forgiving, remaining faithful to our vows in joy as well as in sorrow, in times of sickness and health, whether in plenty or want. I promise to cherish our union as we live out our lives united in Christ. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this moment forth as long as we both shall live.

I, Emily, in faith, honesty, and love, take you, Andrew, to be my husband. I promise to be your devoted and loving companion. I will be gracious and forgiving, remaining faithful to our vows in joy as well as in sorrow, in times of sickness and health, whether in plenty or want. I promise to cherish our union as we live out our lives united in Christ. I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this moment forth as long as we both shall live.


Enjoy those you love today!!! And stay healthy...

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

I hope you feel better! It's no fun being sick...especially on Valentine's Day! By the way, good job remembering to spoil your Valentine, Andrew! :)

Jason and Aurelia said...

Hey Emers! Glad you have the vows up here. . . I need to check your comments again but wouldn't you want these in your final album?

We are getting closer to getting those edits done. Good girl for making so many comments and investing the time. New info is up on the site about upgrades. Blessings, my friend. . . ~A