Friday, February 1, 2008

February???


Seriously? It's already February? No way!

I haven't had much to say...I meant to post a Christmas/New Years deal...but now it's just too late! We've been finishing up some wallpaper stripping and painting...and now we're taking a break. It's so much work!

Here are some pictures:

Guest Bedroom



Front room...Andrew calls it the piano parlor...that mirror is going to have a black frame around it...and it's going on another wall...it's really heavy so I just left it there!



Dining room...I can't decide if I need something else on the wall...what or what?


Den...



Andrew's mom gave me this beautiful china cabinet...I LOVE IT!


The blue carpet is hopefully heading to carpet heaven soon.

As for now, we're just going to enjoy our weekends...Not much else going on...which is just fine!

1 comment:

Our Three Girls said...

You have a beautiful house! Sounds like you have been very busy decorating. Thanks for the post! Sorry to hear about your baby's hurt foot! :(