Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Happenings








Thought I'd publish another engagement picture...
Things in wedding planning world are spinning out of control. The invitations are out and replies coming in...which is exciting...and nerve-racking! It's turned into a really, really large wedding. I feel so bad running into people (whom I like) who aren't invited. We can't invite everyone!!! I think I'm still having fun.
I had the best bridal shower 2 weekends ago. It was a lot of fun. I talked Andrew into coming at the end so everyone could meet him (give him the good look over). And this weekend we're having a little bachelorette party in St. Louis. We're going to a Cardinals game and out to eat. Should be lots of fun. SO, I guess I am still having fun! Just ready to be married already! And that honeymoon is sure sounding good!

1 comment:

the hortons said...

You guys look beautiful! I can't wait to see more engagement pics. Miss you, love you!