Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Car!

Yippee Skippy! I got a bright, shiny, new car on Monday!
It's a Saturn Aura XR and she is beautiful!
I'm in love!


We had to drive to Effingham to get her...She came from Indiana. We searched and searched to find a white one with tan leather and woodgrain trim...and all the goodies. Sure is different than my old '97 Cavalier...170,000 miles...Andrew has taken 'ole Belle (old car) on as his commute to school car...very smart with these dumb gas prices. Anyway...new car...love it...love it...love it! She doesn't have a name yet...I'm open to any suggestions.

2 comments:

Our Three Girls said...

Let me know if you ever need a babysitter for your new family member! :) I can't say I've ever had a car that was that new!

Our Three Girls said...

How are the wedding plans?