Monday, June 15, 2009

Emily & Efrain's Wedding


I'm BEHIND! Gulp! Not last weekend...but the weekend before...Emily got married! Andrew, Grace, & Grandma Seelman (AKA Mom) & I traveled to Springfield, MO for Em's wedding. It was so much fun! Here Grace is getting a bath for the first time in her duck. She loved it!

Good thing they like each other! I stayed with Emily & Andrew & my mom hung out all day Saturday. Here they are starting the fun day of bonding!


Emily & Efrain at their rehearsal dinner.



The Bride & Groom


The Emilys


Sweet baby girl at her first wedding.


It was so good to see old friends! Jill, Em, Em, Erica, Liz, Jillian, & Ashley


Bride & Groom showin' off their dancin' skills.


SO...what the heck are we doing on the side of the highway??? Went a little somethin' like this...NOISE...Grandma, "Um...we've a problem...oh, my gosh!...we need to pull over...we've got a big problem!!!" Grace had a major blow-out in her car seat. Fun times.

No comments: