Monday, September 24, 2007

Love Being Married!

Our friend, Tammy Austin, (SWEETHEART) took over 500 photos of our wedding weekend. Thank you, thank you...Here's a random sampling.

Moments before Andrew's surprise bagpiper blew! :)

Miss Ellie Joe...taking her Jr. Bridesmaid job very seriously. She looked so beautiful. Love that girl...


The moms lighting the family candles.


Phil Vaughan, CHRIS STUCK!!!, & Chris Powell
Why the excitement about Mr. Stuck? Haven't seen him in YEARS...He's been in Korea for the past 3 years...now I hear that he is home for good!



Emily Donnelson, Maid of Honor & The Bridesmaids...Tara Zettler, Jacque Bridgeman, & Amy Moreland


My beautiful, fabulous mom! And Matron of honor, Deb Duquaine...love her!


Ah...so precious! Jon, Andrew, & Ann...


Handsome boys...


Jake, Ellie, & Vivian


Jake & Erika...Jake did such a good job...He's so fun to be around.


More Brush Creek Buds! Erica Barnett & Chad Harris


Proud parents of the groom!


Tired Father of the Bride! Ha!


Nathan Meagher & Collin Duke...Don't you know Collin?


Day before the wedding...at the courthouse...Oh, so happy!

We are seriously having so much fun being married. It's a completely different feeling...We love it! It was hard for us to go back to normal life today though...

1 comment:

Our Three Girls said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the pictures! You two are so cute! I SO SO wish I could have been there to witness the big event...but I'll have to settle for pictures. Can't wait to see you again! I'm glad that married life is everything you expected it to be...and more!